What is Oculoplastic Surgery?
Most people would say the first thing they notice about you is the area around your eyes. Do your eyes make you look tired and older than you really feel? For some people, it isn’t just that their eyes do not look good (cosmetic surgery to correct) but they are actually experiencing vision impairment from their droopy eyelids or eye irritation from lashes turning inwards or outward non-cosmetic and can be covered by insurance).
Oculoplastics (surgery of the eyelids, orbit, and tearing system) is Dr. Zucker’s specialty. He has performed thousands of cosmetic and noncosmetic eyelid and tear duct surgeries since 1989.
Make An Appointment Today
If you’re in need of cosmetic or non-cosmetic surgery, contact Canton Ophthalmology today.
Canton Ophthalmology Can Help
Dr. Zucker uses the CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) laser, a scalpel for most eyelid surgeries, to perform a more precise procedure than what was previously impossible. His results have to be seen to be believed. Now a cosmetic eyelid procedure known as laser blepharoplasty, done right in our office, can sculpt away excess skin and loose tissue, while erasing puffy bags on both the upper and lower eyelids leaving you looking years younger.
In our 10 Years Younger plan, we can provide Botox or Juvederm treatments to reduce the active wrinkles and furrows of the entire face and our CO2 Laser Resurfacing can smooth and re-sculpt the entire face to further reduce wrinkling and blemishes.
Finally, we can offer surgical blepharoplasties to erase puffy bags of the upper and lower lids. This complete program is all you need to make you look 10 years younger. Call or come in for your 10 Years Younger evaluation plan with Dr. Zucker.
Dr. Zucker Can Help You With
Problems that can be addressed by Dr. Zucker, our Oculoplastic Surgeon:
- Malpositions of the eyelids – droopy (ptosis), turned out (ectropion), turned in (entropion), retracted lids such as Graves (thyroid) disease
- Inflammations of the eyelid area -styes/chalazion/cellulitis
- Lumps and bumps of the face and skin cancers of the face. Remember, any suspicious bump on the face may be a skin Cancer!
- Cosmetic issues such as extra skin, wrinkles and furrows of the face, unwanted aging changes of the face, puffy lids
- Tearing problems- tear duct blockages or infections
- Orbital fractures
- Thyroid eye effects- retracted lids