Eyelid, Orbit & Tearing Problems
Dr. Jamie Zucker Can Help You See Better and Look Better
Those Droopy or Baggy Lids
Most people would say the first thing they notice about you are your eyes. Do your eyes make you look tired and older than you really are? Gravity, time, and heredity have an effect on all of us, and for some people, aging comes with heavy, baggy or drooping eyelids (ptosis).
Some people are actually experiencing vision impairment from their droopy eyelids and excess skin.
Your vision will be compromised if your lids are too low. You may have less side vision and notice that you tilt your head up to see better. Do you see better or are things brighter if you hold your lids up?
Benefits Of Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty):
- Increased vision
- A fresher, brighter look
- More confidence and self assurance
- Look younger, more alert and less tired
Use the slider below to see before and after results:
If you are concerned about excess skin and droopy eyelids affecting your vision and your appearance, make an appointment today to see Dr. Zucker. These procedures can often be covered by your health insurance.
Problems Addressed by Dr. Zucker
- Malpositions of the eyelids – droopy (ptosis), turned out (ectropion), turned in (entropion), retracted lids such as Graves (thyroid) disease
- Inflammations of the eyelid area -styes/chalazion/cellulitis
- Lumps and bumps of the face and skin cancers of the face. Remember, any suspicious bump on the face may be a skin Cancer!
- Cosmetic issues such as extra skin, wrinkles and furrows of the face, unwanted aging changes of the face, puffy lids
- Tearing problems- tear duct blockages or infections
- Thyroid eye effects- retracted lids
10 Years Younger Plan
Dr. Zucker uses the CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) laser, a scalpel for most eyelid surgeries, to perform a more precise procedure than what was previously possible. His results have to be seen to be believed! Now a cosmetic eyelid procedure known as laser blepharoplasty, done right in our office, can sculpt away excess skin and loose tissue, while erasing puffy bags on both the upper and lower eyelids leaving you looking years younger.
In our 10 Years Younger plan, we can provide Botox or Juvederm treatments to reduce the active wrinkles and furrows of the entire face and our CO2 Laser Resurfacing can smooth and re-sculpt the entire face to further reduce wrinkling and blemishes. Finally, we can offer surgical blepharoplasties to erase puffy bags of the upper and lower lids. This complete program is all you need to make you look 10 years younger. Call or come in for your 10 Years Younger evaluation plan with Dr. Zucker.